Thursday, November 4, 2010

To let go or NOT....

Hey guys,
Sorry we've been MIA this year, hopefully this won't happen again (let's keep our fingers crossed:D). I will be speaking for the entire DH girls when I say a lot has happened in our lives since last year. Hopefully with time we will be able to fill you in on what we've been up to. As for me, I got a new boyfriend *blushes*. We met on the 1st of January in church right after crossover service. Please don't judge me, I knew what I wanted and I prayed fervently for it that night (James 4:2-3...And yet the reason you don't have what you want is that you don't ask God for it. And even when you do ask, you don't get it because your whole motive is wrong--you want only what will give you pleasure)..go ask for your own too and make sure you have the right motive while at it...haha.
Anyways, all has been well in coupleville between the bf and I until recently. The bf is getting very adamant about me letting go of my male friends. It would not have been a big deal except that I'm a guy's girl, apart from my DH girls and probably 1 or 2 other girls all my friends are male! I don't know why but I simply just get along better with guys than girls (again do not judge me....lol). I love my bf and I love my friends too (both male and female). The question now is what do I do?*insert pout*



PS: Letting go of the bf is not an option:P (now you can proceed to comment)..hehe
Sincerely,
Morenike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Les commentaires fabuleux