Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 2....living on the edge

So i wake up on thursday..tired as helll....phone call from dele asking me what i was getting up to later in the day..i tell him i am catching up on sleep so i can have enuff energy to go out at night...and he's like do i wanna come and pre-drink at his house first then he ll take me to the club and back....so ofcourse i said yes....will save me having to take cab there and back....lol....my friend was coming wif me as well...so we both went to his...had a drink or two and den left for the club....he was alredi going on about how he needs to spend time wif me and bla blah..meanwhile i was busy trying to figure out how i will cut from him once we get to the club so he won't dull my p....lol..God forgive me.....anyway..we get to the club....took pictures...started to boogie down on the dance floor...looked around for segun and he was nowhere to be found...i was a tad bit sad but then i decided to mingle...met a few guys...usual chat up lines...u get the gist..nothing particularly interesting.....sooo fast forward to about 40mins later...segun is here...yaaayyyy..i play it cool tho...still kept on dancing..then he comes over..says hi....and then we talked for a while...whilst i was talking to him oh...my ex bf shows up....lmao..dis same one that has been begging me for a second chance...but get this...he shows up with a gal...haha..can u imagine the fool..he is begging but still catchin trips with other babes....i walked up to him...gave him a hug ..said hello and went back to meet segun....u shulda seen the look on his face..lol..it was full of guilt..and confusion...idk wht pissed him off more..d fact that i was with segun or that i totally acted like i didn't care that he was with a girl....i could tell he was uncomfortable though....and i was loving it....15 mins later he and the babe and his friend left the club....in my mind i was like wow..hope i didn't spoil ur runz...then segun pulled me to one sitting area at like the balcony of the club..and he starts asking me questions about what im looking for and when i got out of a serious relationship...it turns out..he and my ex are friends..lol..but not close friends..hes close to my ex's ex girlfriend...which is even worse cos i dislike d babe ehn..d kind of pepper she showed me over this boy..infact...lets not go there...
anyway...i was rather tipsy but i could still hold a proper convo wif segun...idk what he was playing at but he was like how awarw of the situation are u?..i am like..wt dyu mean..and he goes..if i try to kiss u now what will you do...im like lol..i ll simply turn my face away....hes like rillli...and then he tried..and i turned my face away..altho deep down inside i really wanted to...but mehn..i dnt go kissing guys ive known for a day!!.....after the non existent kiss..my phone started to ring...guess whos kaln?....hmmm the EX.......im like didn't u just leave the club with a babe like an hr ago..wt u doing calling me...i ignored it...and then he sent me a text..segun was obviously not liking the distraction..so he snatched my phone and then he saw the name and hes like...em...ur ex is calling you...i thot u guys were over..im like yeah..and he goes...u know there is over..and there is OVER!...which is it?..i was like really...OVER...but he wasn't convinced....he just smiled and was like he needed to go...i was vexed...he took my number and said he'd call me though....and said we should rendezvous at another club on friday night..and i said i'd think about it....
The night was over anyway so i went outside and dele was waiting for me ..the first thing he said was like uuuu!!! where were u..lol..i just smiled..i felt so bad....he was saying bye to his friends...so i went in the car to chill..and then my phone starts to ring again....so i pick up ..its d ex....em..what r u doing callingme when u know im out....and he starts to chat a load of BS...about me being out and d guys i was wif and yada yada yada..and im like wtf....u r not even my BF....what is ur frigging problem..and then as usual...he wants us to meet up and have a face to face conversation...please...as in seriously...what are we conversing about???...then he's like he doesn't want to talk to me while there are other people in the car..so he ll call me at like 5 am when i get home...lol..im like wow..ok...i swear i was still so wasted i didn't even know what i was saying....
this is a rather disjointed post..haha..its hard to blog when so many things are going on at the same time..will give u gist about friday, saturday and the other 2 suitors later

Monisola...
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. moni! u and dis triangle again! like for reals tho. interesting, but do u still like this ex? and ur ex's ex that is friends with this segun nay act up again, well u may not send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! waiting for the remaining gist

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yinkuslolo....well these triangles have a way of finding me honestly...and obviously i still like my ex...its not like we broke up cos we didn't like each other again...it was complicated....so i can't just say i don't like him again...but obviously its fading..whatever happens ..i am pretty sure i don't want to get back with him...
    @rene...don't worry..rest of the gist is coming soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many of una dey this triangle sef?
    Lol..

    ReplyDelete

Les commentaires fabuleux